Sparrows Reload Kit
Sparrows Reload Kit
What a great idea! Take the locks you already have to the next level with this handy little reload kit from Sparrows.
Take the locks you already have to the next level with this handy little reload kit.
Sparrows brass locks have been designed to be re-pinned. With the reload you can disassemble our brass locks and rebuild then into something new.
- Spool Pins,
- Serrated pins
- and Even MUSHROOM pins are in the set.
Also included are 4 keys that come with 4 different and difficult picking scenarios.
Frequently Bought Together
Sparrows Reload kit
What’s great about this little kit is it has everything you need, pins, springs, followers and pinning mats, and is a great addition for such a low price for beginners or the budding lock sports enthusiasts.
The PickPals team love how you can see how the high-low of the pinning impacts the difficulty and security of the locks and you can relate your keys to the real world!
Why does this matter?
High low situations tend to be what give most pickers the biggest headaches. What often happens in these situations is that while trying to set the high pin you over lift the low pin with your pick. When you intended to only pick one pin you end up picking two – and one of them you put above the sheer line.
Reload Kit Includes:
The Reload set consists of everything you need to make your own challenge locks and learn about security.
- One resin plug follower that lets you remove the tail cap and remove the lock core.
- Two Mini Pinning mats to hold all the parts
- Four Keys with the 21 bottom proper pins (properly separated and bagged)
- Five tail cap pins and springs
- Fifteen main pin Springs
- Ten Spool Pins
- Ten Serrated Pins
- Ten Mushroom Pins
- One Metal tin to hold it all together.
- Red – Low High Low Pinning
- Green – High Low High Pinning
- Black – Make your lock a 6 pin lock – yes all our brass locks are already drilled for a 6 pin picking.
- Blue – Big Raker – high to low
Make sure you grab a set of the king pin tweezers to make placing pins much easier.
How-to repin with your reload kit
Check out the video above @ the 4.15-minute mark or check the video below!